Thursday, July 30, 2009

Soo Ra Sang

One more shot at Korean Food (scroll to Blog no. 6 from here for history :)) !!! I love anything that can be eaten with chopsticks - well almost anything. This is the first time that I encountered heavy, slippery steel chopsticks though - phew! I am talking about one of the two Korean restaurants at Bangalore - Soo Ra Sung on Wind Tunnel Road, Bangalore. Finally, I made peace with Korean cuisine.
This one's on the 6th floor of the building next to Sophia's school on Wind Tunnel road and can be spotted with a Korean flag at the gate. I have a hunch that the food is slightly altered to suit Indian taste buds, but the overall experience was just great! All food on the Menu was equally alien, so I ordered at random and recommend this approach to one and all.

I tried the Korean beer, which is certainly shingihada! (awesome!). I am now a much more evolved epicurean of south east asian cuisine!

No comments:

Post a Comment